Peppermint is one of the most popular oils doterra offers, I chose this oil for spotlight because this month was my annual renewal for doTERRA’s wholesale membership. I only pay 25 bucks for the entire year, doTERRA also sends you a FREE bottle of Peppermint Essential oil for being an awesome customer, and the rest of the year you’ll get 25% off all the products plus extra perks like earning the Free Product of the Month, Earning points that can be used like cash for even more free stuff, AND getting your shipping costs back in points too.
Summer is almost here, usually this time of year were prepping for summer vacations from school and planning how we’ll spend these warm days. This year we’ll have to get more creative on outside activities (I’m SO glad we got a pool last summer) , whatever your plans are for this summer Peppermint needs to be with you.
Now let me tell ya’ll why your going to love peppermint:
- If your coffee isn’t cutting it Peppermint can perk you right up. Place 1-2 drops peppermint to your hands, cup your hands around your nose and mouth and inhale deeply a few times, I also love adding Wild Orange to it as well. These oils are also great in your diffuser.
- Your hot! No really, I’m from the south and with summer around the corner it’s going to be HOT, humid and well be sweating in all the places. I love adding 1-2 drops of Peppermint to the back of my neck for a quick cool down.
- Try 1-2 drops of Peppermint in your drink (Internal use of essential oils is a hot topic for some, In my opinion doTERRA essential oils would be the only ones I would recommend for drinking/cooking etc.) Not only does Peppermint taste great in water, but it’s a wonderful healthy addition to any thing because it helps promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Use Peppermint, Lavender and Lemon to create a roller bottle to combat seasonal and environmental threats. Alternatively doTERRA offers Triease Softgels premade and ready to help.
- Peppermint can also ease upset tummies, simply smelling the oil from the bottle can bring relief. You can also use Peppermint Beadlets or Peppermint Softgels to help.
- Spring and summer in the south also means spiders and other unwanted house guests. Apply Peppermint (3-4 drops) on several cotton balls and place around your house to help keep out the creepy crawlers.
Peppermint has SO many uses and is a staple at my house, if you’ve got peppermint oil collecting dust, pull it out and try some of these tips. If you don’t have Peppermint or your new to essential oils get your starter kit here, it includes your first year of membership, 5ml bottles of the top 10 essential oils plus a diffuser!
3 thoughts on “Oil Spotlight: Peppermint”