Ahh, Lime Essential Oil is refreshing and energizing in both smell and taste. Limes are used in many recipes and in drinks for their citrus flavor. Lime essential oil, due to it’s high limonene content provides internal cleansing benefits (Hello Detox), it makes a great surface cleaner and of course, it smells yummy.
As the image below shows Lime’s primary benefits are:
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Can be diffused to cleanse the air and uplift mood.
- Removes grease spots and sticker residue.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and keeps the skin looking healthy.
- Promotes clean, healthy looking teeth.
- Add a drop to your water or add a drop to whatever you got cooking.
Love diffusing those oils? Here’s some of my favorite Lime Diffuser blends.
What is your favorite thing about Lime essential oil? I love adding to my water and it’s my not-so-secret guacamole ingredient.
Still don’t have your oils? Let’s fix that ASAP. And you’ve got options!
Our newest kit is perfect for those who are beginning their oil journeys, simple products plus a diffuser to make your home smell amazing while ditching toxic chemicals and you’ll even enjoying the health benefits before you know it.
2 thoughts on “Oil Spotlight: Lime”